Tuesday, June 10, 2008

take me out to the ball game.


its not too often that we get off early to have a night on the town but we did for FHE monday night. a few weeks back we had won a company incentive between offices and had a little nest egg to spend on a fun activity so we all met up and packed in a huge limo bus with leather couches, plasma tvs, and kareoke and were off to the Florida Marlins major league baseball game with all 30 sales reps and their wives and children. we totaled around 50 people. at least thats how many tickets we bought. we thouroghly enjoyed ourselves and took the occasion to eat unhealthy but noteworthy hotdogs, nachos, peanuts, and soda. love the game. all of us from pinnacle got alot to time up on the jumbotron and i even got a solid 15 seconds of solo hip hop dancing up on the screen. we had a blast. below is a picture of when i went to a braves game at turner feild in ATL last april.

2 comments:

Michaelson Family said...

Jessica!!!
How the heck are ya? I found your blog off Cicily's site. You and your husband look like you are having the time of your lives.
I haven't talked with you in forever and am so glad I found your blog so I can keep tabs on you.
Love ya,
Ashley Michaelson (Lundeen)

Katie said...

Okay I have to say that I am hurt! Jess you started a blog and didn't let me know! what the heck! LOL!! no Im really not mad. I just saw it on Lauras side bar and was shocked! Well im so excited that you've chosen to succumb all your free time.. bcuz its addictive! :) love you girl so much! talk to you soon! Hey email me cuz I dont think I have ur new email.. ktsav1@gmail.com so I can invite you to see mine.