Monday, June 29, 2009

Take me out to the Ball Game



Devin's office won a sales incentive to go to a Washington Nationals baseball game. The Nats were playing the Red Sox making it an exciting game to attend. I was just happy to hang out with Devin in the daylight hours. Devin had this tradition where he buys a Jersey from and professional ball game he attends. Thanks to Pinnacle he is getting quite the collection.

5 comments:

Cody and Jessie said...

I'm so glad you guys have been updating your blog so much lately! I just read through all your latest posts and it now I feel all caught up with you guys! Looks like you are having fun in VA. Jess, congrats on finishing that race - I am SO impressed! And I loved seeing pictures of Erika's wedding - it looked so pretty. I can't believe she's married!

sheila said...

yes! that was fun. It IS funny that we do have all the same posts. BUT good because they are different pictures. You should put up the baby cookies we just made. haha

The Petersons said...

Looks like fun! Miss you guys!

*Laura* said...

Love that we all have the same like last 3 posts hahaha and Good work on the background and whatnot :)

Kristy said...

How many Jerseys does Devin have now? That's awesome that he has started collecting them!! I can't stand watching baseball on TV, but I LOVE going the actual game!! So fun.