Saturday, July 18, 2009

Look What We Made


With our husbands hard at work everyday the estrogen got to us, ("The Wives Club" as we refer to ourselves) and we decided to do a craft day. headbands! We thought it would be a fairly easy project, one that we could actually finish with kids running around. And luckily for us it was. We were having so much fun creating them that before we knew it we had more headbands than we knew what to do with. So now I have a headband for everyday of the week, well, just about. A lot for a girl who never wore them before. I am thinking about setting up a booth down in DC and trying to sell them on the street. Like kids selling Lemonade, maybe somebody will feel bad for me and donate a dollar.

5 comments:

*Laura* said...

I would donate haha or be right alongside ya if i wasn't down here :( We should really do it tho, made open and etsy shop???

The Petersons said...

They are so cute! I would buy one from you! :)

Michaelson Family said...

Jess,
You are hilarious. How are you doing? Back in Utah yet?
(This is Ashley Michaelson by the way).
Can't wait to catch up!

Kristy said...

Belle would love one to play dress up!! If you want to mail me one, I will send you a couple dollars!!
:0) They are cute!!

Katie said...

ha ha that is so funny!.. cuz I made some about a month or so ago too! A lot of my friends have been wearing them for a year or so and I was bored one day, and wa-la whipped a couple out! Yours are so cute! We'll be twinners!

Miss ya girl, when are you coming back?