Okay this is for all of you out there that keep asking for a "Belly Picture" I decided to quit putting it off when I realized that I was just getting bigger. Eight more weeks till we get to see this little guy. Of course if everything goes according to plan he will be here in six.
9 comments:
I like how you think! According to plan...he will come when he is full term! That is what I'm hoping too! :) I don't know why you have been avoiding posting a picture because this is adorable!!! You look great Jess!
Wow Jess, that is not a BIG belly by any means. You are one silly girl. So so so cute though. I love pregnant bellies and yours is definitely one of the best ones. Seriously you look great!
hooray for the belly shot! You look GREAT Jess!
Keep them coming.
hope everything else is going well.
Who looks that good when they are pregnant? seriously?! You look amazing. Cant wait to see the baby!! Good luck woman.
I love it. You look so cute! Thanks for sharing. We can't wait until the big day!
You're gorgeous! That pregnancy glow. :)
"acording to plan" is a very liberal term with pregnancy! I thought that with Gracie and was just miserable for the last two weeks of my pregnancy and she came exactly on her due date! Now that I look back I'm not sure what I had to complain about! I have plenty of friends who have gone weeks overdue!! THAT is awful. :)
You are too cute pregnant! Can't wait to see pictures of the little man. Good luck with delivery, keeps us posted!
WAY WAY WAY cute Jess. You are an adorable pregnant girl. :) But just so you know....nothing really goes "according to plan!!" lol. At least it didn't for me with Belle. We took a totak U-Turn with her. Sydney on the other hand was so well planned out it was too easy!! lol. Except recovery.
Hi Jess!! You look so stinkin' cute!! You are one adorable pregnant girl. Hope you are doing well!!
Post a Comment