Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Life is flying by...

Well life as a new mommy has kept me away from the computer. If I ever have a spare moment I take the opportunity to shower... So you can see how blogging becomes one of the last things to get done.
For all of you who have been asking here are some pictures and a few facts about Gage:
He is the cutest baby in the whole world :)
He has a HUGE mouth (see pictures below)
He is growing like a weed, to me he does not even look like an infant any more
When he cries the whole world knows it (this kid has got some lungs on him)
You can see his huge smile from across the room (must be that big mouth)
He loves to play with his daddy
He has eternally made my world a better place :)
We love our little Gage!

5 comments:

THE IVERSON"S said...

WEIRD that your a mom!! haha. He is so adorable Jess!! Congrats again! And yeah... I find the time to shower everyday but thats the extent of my getting ready. I air dry my hair and makeup has slacked. Lol. How do you love it??

Beck said...

He is so dang cute! And those pictures are amazing. Showering is over rated anyways so I wouldnt worry about it. Such a cute family! Congrats!

Matthew and Kiley said...

Seriously those are the cutest pictures!! He looks adorable. Thanks for including those facts about him, it is fun to see what he is doing!

reno and mel said...

Oh my! I love those pics! I can't wait til we get back so I can see him in person! Are you bringing him on our girls trip?

Chablis said...

I just love him. I wish you were close so I could snuggle him for hours again. The pictures are adorable!

Miss you!