The cutest little cow you have ever seen.
Now that Jamie & Mike are living in NM I was put in charge of the friend Halloween Party. I had some BIG shoes to fill, Jamie always puts on a great party. Although it was not quite the same as when Jamie & Mike host we still had a great time. The costumes seem to get better and better every year. The winners for this years costume party were... Megan & Ty, the family of chickens! And the best part of the night... Jamie & Mike drove all the way up to surprise everyone at the party!
Somehow we even got Diane to dress up for Halloween this year.
3 comments:
Awe cute Jess!! Little Gage looks sooo much like the both of you its scary! Like a perfect mix. He's adorable. And you look great! You don't even look like you had a baby at ALL. I love you hair and how long it's getting. AH! I miss you. I am coming to Utah the 21st throughout the 4th. Can we see you and meet your little baby??
Joscelyn I would love love love to see you! Please call me when you are in town!!
Jess your little "cow" is getting so big. He's adorable. Your costumes were so cute, Devin's teeth were awesome! Keep postin'! :)
Post a Comment