Halloween seems to get more and more interesting every year. This year Jess and I started looking for our costumes in the end of September and only finished days before. Jessica had had it with wearing a goofy costume and wanted to look cute so we compromised, she got to wear the cute NYC firefighter costume and I was the fire. My costume required a little bit of creativity and time. I bought the suit from China and Jess helped me design and cut our each flame using three different colors of fabric and five different types of glue. All in all it was a worth while project and made the holiday warmer then usual :)))
each summer we are taken so far away from our families and friends so this is our multimedia outreach to stay in touch. we really do love you all and promise to stay home one of these summers.
Monday, December 8, 2008
Halloween Costumes (Before and After)
Halloween seems to get more and more interesting every year. This year Jess and I started looking for our costumes in the end of September and only finished days before. Jessica had had it with wearing a goofy costume and wanted to look cute so we compromised, she got to wear the cute NYC firefighter costume and I was the fire. My costume required a little bit of creativity and time. I bought the suit from China and Jess helped me design and cut our each flame using three different colors of fabric and five different types of glue. All in all it was a worth while project and made the holiday warmer then usual :)))
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment