So I know this is totally girlie but while the boys are out that's all we are left with, Girlie-ness. So We had a cupcake exchange. We made, Death by chocolate cupcakes, Chocolate Cinnamon Cupcakes, Key Lime Pie Cupcakes, Coconut Cupcakes, Strawberry Banana Smoothie Cupcakes, & Chunky Peanut Butter Cup Cupcakes! Wow! Every single one was delicious. Off course I cannot take credit for the decorated ones. The cupcakes I decorated myself were, well, not picture worthy. I think I have about 20 cupcakes in my freezer still!
each summer we are taken so far away from our families and friends so this is our multimedia outreach to stay in touch. we really do love you all and promise to stay home one of these summers.
Thursday, June 4, 2009
Cupcake Exchange
So I know this is totally girlie but while the boys are out that's all we are left with, Girlie-ness. So We had a cupcake exchange. We made, Death by chocolate cupcakes, Chocolate Cinnamon Cupcakes, Key Lime Pie Cupcakes, Coconut Cupcakes, Strawberry Banana Smoothie Cupcakes, & Chunky Peanut Butter Cup Cupcakes! Wow! Every single one was delicious. Off course I cannot take credit for the decorated ones. The cupcakes I decorated myself were, well, not picture worthy. I think I have about 20 cupcakes in my freezer still!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I say next month we do a re-do of this day, im determined to get those right now haha but it was awesome thanks for the great fun day!
Post a Comment