Empire State Building, New York Stock Exchange, World Trade Center Memorial, Manhattan Temple, & Pink Berry. The Manhattan Temple is totally crazy. Right there in the middle of everything. Connected on all sides to other buildings like everything else in New York.
A word about Pink Berry. I have been hearing about Pink Berry from numerous sources for quite some time now. So when I realized we were in New York one of the two states that has a Pink Berry I knew we had to go. Let me tell you, it absolutely was all that it was cracked up to be. Devin must have loved it too because he inhaled his smoothing then downed half of my yogurt. I was trying to savor mine but once Devin started on it I had to eat fast before he took it all. :)
3 comments:
hi jess! I finally found your blog. I love the pictures you took. I will definitely have to steal some of them if you don't mind.
You make NY look fun. Keoni and I will have to go one of these days
HELLO! So glad you have a blog, and to see that you keep up with it. Where are you guys living? Missed you at Jamie's baby shower, I for sure thought I'd get to see you. Let's get together when you are in Utah.
How fun!! I didn't realize you guys were that close. Loved the cupcake exchange and all the girlie things, I might have to steal some of those ideas for out here in Chicago.
Post a Comment