June 2nd 2009 marks four years of marriage! Saturday night at about 8:30 Devin calls me up, "Hey babe what do you think about going to New York in the morning to celebrate our anniversary?" Well, I am no dummy i jumped on that opportunity. Within minuets I had jumped online to find us a place to stay and check out tickets for the Broadway "Wicked" So Sunday morning we were off. It only took us four hours to get up to New York. Once inside the city however, it was a little more crazy. I don't think Devin really trusted me when I told him that driving in New York is nuts. Once we parked at our hotel we were able to relax. Devin of course surprised me and got us an upgraded room. We had a beautiful view. Then off to our Show. Wicked is definitely the favorite of all the Broadways I have seen. Devin loved it too, he couldn't believe that there was more to the show at the intermission he said he could have gone home happy just seeing the first half. We had smiles on our faces for hours after the show. We walked the streets of New York singing "Popular" Although we did not sound quite as good as the real thing.
each summer we are taken so far away from our families and friends so this is our multimedia outreach to stay in touch. we really do love you all and promise to stay home one of these summers.
Thursday, June 4, 2009
New York City
June 2nd 2009 marks four years of marriage! Saturday night at about 8:30 Devin calls me up, "Hey babe what do you think about going to New York in the morning to celebrate our anniversary?" Well, I am no dummy i jumped on that opportunity. Within minuets I had jumped online to find us a place to stay and check out tickets for the Broadway "Wicked" So Sunday morning we were off. It only took us four hours to get up to New York. Once inside the city however, it was a little more crazy. I don't think Devin really trusted me when I told him that driving in New York is nuts. Once we parked at our hotel we were able to relax. Devin of course surprised me and got us an upgraded room. We had a beautiful view. Then off to our Show. Wicked is definitely the favorite of all the Broadways I have seen. Devin loved it too, he couldn't believe that there was more to the show at the intermission he said he could have gone home happy just seeing the first half. We had smiles on our faces for hours after the show. We walked the streets of New York singing "Popular" Although we did not sound quite as good as the real thing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Im jealous!! I LOVED NEW YORK!! Pierre and I went there for our anniversay 3 years ago!! I want to go back sooo bad. I want to go back to DC too. There is sooo much to do and see. You guys look cute!! When are you coming back to Utah to visit?
Tell Devin HI!!
Post a Comment