Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Virginia Beach---2009

And what will 2009 bring in Virginia Beach????????? Yea thats right we are moving to Virginia Beach to finish the summer! For any of you that have followed us the past few years know that we tend to move around quite a bit. We really enjoyed the past 4 months here in Fairfax, VA and are excited to finish the summer next to the beach with a Grand Finaly.

6 comments:

The Petersons said...

Oh, when are you moving to Virginia Beach? That sounds like fun! We still on for the weekend?

steveandval said...

I guess you could say this is a tradition! Good Luck!

sheila said...

haha this is so ironic for you, see you soon

Anonymous said...

Hello!! I am so glad that you found me and commented so I could see your blog! I haven't seen you in forever! That is so exciting that you guys are moving to Virginia Beach AGAIN. Hopefully it goes well. When you move back we should all get back together for lunch or something. Love ya!

Tawni & Dan said...

Hey you two! I found you on Katie's blog and had to stop in and say hello. So good to catch up and see how happy and great you both look. With all of the moving, why don't you stop in and give Boise a try K? We need some more good friends up here :)

Chablis said...

Awwww, I'm jealous!!