Devin and I love making new friends. This one however, I was not so excited about.
Devin had to call in late for work today after he realized he was trapped in our house. During the night our friend Spencer the Spider spun his web covering our doorway, then sat dead center of his web waiting for someone to come.
Devin thought it was so cool, I was a bit... hysterical at the sight.
11 comments:
spencer the spider... ha! i love that you named it. that's so GROSS!!! i would have totally freaked out.
I would have been hysterical as well. That is one freaky looking spider. What are the odds of that happening . . honestly. I'm glad he didn't walk into it not knowing it was there. eck.
I am throwing up right now. That is sooooooooo gross. I hate spiders. And that spider is freaky looking!
yeeeaaaahhh. Thats a little freaky. Glad you got a picture of it. The picture was way worse than I was trying to picture in my head.
eeeek.
I hate spiders. What a horrible thing to wake up to. I wonder what kind of spider that is...Poisonous?
yep- totally gross! The down side of Va Beach! Hey- can you email me your email address? I need it to add you to my "exclusive" list!
chablisadams(at)gmail(dot)com
I would've died haha i still can't believe how fast he made his home there
Oh my gosh!!! You have got to be kidding me! I would have absolutely been hysterical, im getting the creepy crawlies just looking at it!!! Eeewh!
Hey- I just made my blog private, but I still don't have your email address! Don't think I'm leaving you behind!! :)
We had a spider friend too, in Cali! His name was Fred and he was a big black widow! I guess it's fun to name them so they don't seem as freakish!
Hey you need up update your blog. hahaha. We miss you guys
Post a Comment