Jessica and I sure did enjoy our last fling down to the beach. The water was warm, the crowds were friendly, and perfect weather to kick off the shoes and walk in the sand. Andrew and Ashley came along and helped us take a few family pictures for the road. I wonder if we will ever find ourselves back on the east coast? You never know. In 2005 as we left Virginia Beach to head back to Utah I would've been shocked to think I would come back for so many consecutive years. You got to love what life gives ya!
each summer we are taken so far away from our families and friends so this is our multimedia outreach to stay in touch. we really do love you all and promise to stay home one of these summers.
Wednesday, December 16, 2009
Time off at the Beach (August 2009)
Jessica and I sure did enjoy our last fling down to the beach. The water was warm, the crowds were friendly, and perfect weather to kick off the shoes and walk in the sand. Andrew and Ashley came along and helped us take a few family pictures for the road. I wonder if we will ever find ourselves back on the east coast? You never know. In 2005 as we left Virginia Beach to head back to Utah I would've been shocked to think I would come back for so many consecutive years. You got to love what life gives ya!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment