Friday, May 22, 2009

10K





One of my new years resolutions this year is to race in a Sprint distance Triathlon. So in January I started running, biking and swimming. (Well taking swim lessons (: ) Devin got all excited about the whole, work out and do races thing and before I knew it he had signed us up for a 10K. For most of you out there, this is probably no big deal. But up until this point in my life I have never run more than the fun run in jr. high. But we did it! March 21st St. Patricks Day we ran our 10K. I actually had a really good time. It was a pretty low key race with all of maybe 40 people there. The funniest part? I took first out of the women and won $10.00! Who knows maybe i'll start racing some more!

No comments: