Devin and I spent Easter Sunday flying home from Utah. Luckily for us we have awesome friends back here waiting for us. When we got back Ashley and Andy had us over for a delicious Easter Feast. Ham, Rolls, Asparagus, Potatoes, and Key Lime Cheesecake. If it were not for them Devin and I would have had Honey Nut Cheerios for Easter Dinner. After Dinner us girls colored Eggs while the boys played Killer Bunnies, A game we have grown addicted to.
each summer we are taken so far away from our families and friends so this is our multimedia outreach to stay in touch. we really do love you all and promise to stay home one of these summers.
Friday, May 22, 2009
Easter Sunday
Devin and I spent Easter Sunday flying home from Utah. Luckily for us we have awesome friends back here waiting for us. When we got back Ashley and Andy had us over for a delicious Easter Feast. Ham, Rolls, Asparagus, Potatoes, and Key Lime Cheesecake. If it were not for them Devin and I would have had Honey Nut Cheerios for Easter Dinner. After Dinner us girls colored Eggs while the boys played Killer Bunnies, A game we have grown addicted to.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment