
each summer we are taken so far away from our families and friends so this is our multimedia outreach to stay in touch. we really do love you all and promise to stay home one of these summers.
Friday, May 22, 2009
Jessica's 25th Birthday
Devin and I moved out to Centreville, Virginia 4 days before my Birthday. I was a little bummed about being far away from home. But Devin made it up to me. Saturday morning of my Birthday he woke me up with breakfast in bed from Panera. Cobblestone muffins, pineapple upside-down cake, and ham and egg sandwich. Breakfast of Champions! That night he took me to this famous restaurant Filomena in Georgetown. We had called that morning for a reservation and the earliest they had available was 10:00pm. DC Traffic was crazy as usual so we were happy once parked in Georgetown. We walked around the shops surrounding the restaurant until dinnertime. I had the most amazing manicotti i have ever in my life tasted. The "Pasta Mama's" sit in the front of the store making the dough and noodles for the restaurant. Seriously. I can honestly say that was one of the best restaurants I have ever been to. Everything was a fresh as you can get. We are definitely looking for another excuse to go back!



Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment