Wednesday, December 16, 2009

The Moment we've all been waiting for !!!!!!!!


For many of you this will come as an announcement--- Jessica is Pregnant !!!!!!! We are so excited to step into this next chapter of our lives.
***I was excited to see our baby wave to us today during the ultra sound :) Our next visit to the doctor I'm going to see if the baby will give me the PEACE sign.
Stay tuned for any and all updates.

12 comments:

sheila said...

wow, what a blog post overload! me likey.

Especially the news that you guys are expecting!!!! That is really exciting. I hope Jess feels better throughout the first, and the rest, trimesters. Ginger worked for me.
Enjoy it all. It's the best experience ever!
Congrats!

Jeff and Brandi said...

Congrats you guys! That is awesome! I hope Jess is feeling OK.

The Petersons said...

I love this ultrasound picture! So, amazing to see your little baby huh! :)

michellecluff said...

awwww... so exciting! congrats you two! you'll be amazing parents.

Chablis said...

ARE YOU KIDDING ME????

I was so inspired to check in on you two today. Oh, you will be awesome parents. I am soo happy for you!! When is the due date?

Beck said...

Congrats!! You guys will be amazing parents.

Kristy said...

YAY!!!! congratulations!! I am soooo excited for you guys. I had no idea till I just read this.
Jess, how are you feeling? I hope your doing much better than I ever did. Being pregnant for me was HORRIBLE!! Horrible enough to be done with 2. I couldn't do it a 3rd time!! Good luck!!

Anonymous said...

OH MY GOSH!! I am so happy I was roaming through the blogging world and found this. Congrats! I am so excited for you. I hope you are feeling well. You are gonna have one cute baby bump! Love ya.

Michaelson Family said...

YAY! You will have a beautiful baby. Can't wait to find out what you are having.
Love ya!

Anonymous said...

HEY! I'm so glad I stumbled upon your blog! Hope all is well! I'm So happy for you! Congrats!

pichustyle said...

congratulations!!! so happy for you!

reno and mel said...

Yay!! I am so excited for you guys! COngrats!!